BLIND SPOT 2 - ASSUMPTIONS - SOLVE FOR HAPPY - MO GAWDAT
- If you can’t see the whole picture, your brain fills in the blanks.
- These assumptions could easily be false, however, as they’re simply there to form a “complete” narrative.
- Let’s say you notice that your boss has missed her sales target for the month. As a result, you might assume she’s threatened by your better numbers and is out to get you – but what is that really founded on?
- An assumption is nothing more than a story generated in your brain. It is not the truth.
- Solve for Happy - Mo Gawdat