BLIND SPOT 1 - FILTERS - SOLVE FOR HAPPY - MO GAWDAT
- There’s so much information to take in from your surroundings that you simply couldn’t cope if you tried to process it all, so a lot of it gets filtered out.
- Imagine going to the cinema – at first, you can’t help but notice the other people, the smells and the lights, but once the film begins everything except the movie screen disappears. But if you’re not always seeing everything around you, how much of the world might you be missing?
- Most people are generally negative.
- Our brains more often than not tend to criticize, judge and complain.
- Life almost entirely consists of positive things.
- Look at the white of the page, not at the black of the ink.
- What is true about the constant flow of thoughts in my head?
- The story that your brain is told is always incomplete.
- Solve for Happy - Mo Gawdat