- While you may believe you are a rational human being, you’re still completely at the mercy of your emotions.
- People often act on their emotions first and look for logical reasons to back them up later.
- Watching the speech of an opposing political party for example – your opinion is emotionally predetermined to dislike what is being said, and you will be actively looking for flaws in the speech as a result.
- We are not as rational as we think. Our perception of truth is often affected by irrational emotions.
- Solve for Happy - Mo Gawdat