You are not the voice in your head, but the observer of your life.
What should you do for happiness?
- Don't be like your negative thoughts.
- Don't try to be what you're feeling inside.
- Recognize when negative thoughts comes to mind.
- Try to minimize the rattling in your head.
- Replace negative thoughts for positive thoughts!
- You're the boss. You can choose your thoughts.
- I am, so my brain thinks.
- You can send your brain!
- Happy thoughts.
- Happiness can always be found in the positive of every concept
- Brains can not multitask
- Solve for Happy - Mo Gawdat