ILLUSION 3 - KNOWLEDGE - SOLVE FOR HAPPY - MO GAWDAT
It’s important to understand that you really know nothing, and that time is, in fact, a human invention.
- We tend to think that we reached a definitive and final conclusion about something, but this is the third illusion, and in reality, there are probably many things we don’t know yet.
- The thoughts and emotions that cause suffering are attached to the past or the future, such as sadness and shame about the past or fear and pessimism for the future, while thoughts in the present tend to be positive, such as amusement or relaxation.
What should you do for happiness?
- It is important to understand that you really don't know anything.
- Your idea of the world can very easily be incomplete, and you have to be ready for that.
- If you accept your ignorance, you are always looking for and opening the truth.
- Actually, we don't know very much.
- Real knowledge is knowing the extent of your own ignorance
- If you sometimes get off your path, life gives you a hard move ... and that is not bad at all.
- You never know for sure.
- Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
- Solve for Happy - Mo Gawdat