- The time and sequence of events are the cause of the drama in our perceptions and so we suffer from it, while the present moment is simply what it is.
- The real care is based on fear of the future instead of everything that is happening at the moment.
What should you do for happiness?
- Instead of being a slave of time, you should strive to ignore the past and the future and focus instead on the present moment.
- Time does not move. You are the one who moves through time.
- Time changes for everyone
- Time drops like a brick for the test of time!
- The experience of time differs from culture to culture. There may be a better way to deal with time than ours.
- Happy emotions are usually anchored in the present.
- If we focus on the past or the future, we live in our minds and not in reality.
- If you want to be happy, live in the here and now
- At the moment there is nothing wrong
- Life is now and now it is great
- Solve for Happy - Mo Gawdat