ILLUSION 5 - LIFE CONTROL - SOLVE FOR HAPPY - MO GAWDAT
- You do not really have much control over your life, and your fears are often unfounded.
What should you do for happiness?
- Instead of hopelessly trying to keep the illusion of control, you change your attitude to take into account what is really going to happen.
- When events change beyond your control – and they will – keep control of yourself so that you too can move forward calmly.
- You have nothing under control between black swans and butterfly effects
- First, take responsibility for your action and then release your control
- Choose your attitude!
- Eventually, everything will be fine and if it does not work out well, it is not yet the end.
- Solve for Happy - Mo Gawdat