- Most fears don’t run as deep as you might think.
- In fact, many fears in childhood are learned and developed individually.
- Even if your fears are mostly irrational, they are still real.
What should you do for happiness?
- Treating fears correctly means that you acknowledge them.
- Instead of sticking out your chest like a puffer fish, remember that they only inflate when they are scared.
- If you can face your fear, you can begin to overcome it.
- When you understand what your fears are and where they come from, you can face them and defeat them, so they can not limit your life in the present.
- You can overcome your pain if you want.
- There is no safe mode. The more you do your best, the more you fail.
- There is nothing positive about fear. It is your actions and not your fears that offer you safety.
- You are doing well right now.
- Learn to die before you die. It is time to face your fears.
- Solve for Happy - Mo Gawdat